Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Re-entry

Its easy to seek retribution. So easy. Easy to get it also if you are smart enough. Are you trying?

I want to know so many things. Ask so many questions. In the beginning, it gnawed at me. Day in and day out I sat staring at a wall, a ceiling, a dirty sock and wondering where I tripped. Where all did I trip? Yes. More than one for sure. Many more now that I think of it.

And I still think of it. Of them. Of you. And the gnawing is still there. It's a murmuring now. No more at high tide you see. Not that I want to go back to high tide. It stings a little too much for my liking.  But maybe that was just the way it was supposed to be. 

I'm moving to a different type of water now. It's a lot more..well..I don't know. Different is the only word that I would use publicly. Different settings and different opponents.

But the player is the same. And it still stings. 
And this time, I don't want it to.

Love,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. :D

Zach said...

wow.. so random.. what are you trying to say??